[Pack of 2] - Zoo Med Floating Turtle Dock Small - 10 Gallon Tanks (11.25" Long x 5" Wide)
- Unique floating dock for turtles to bask on
- Unique self-leveling feature automatically adjusts to all water levels
- Submerged ramp allows turtles easy access to dry area
- 6-month manufacturer warranty
Zoo Med Turtle Dock allows aquatic turtles a dry basking area for maximum exposure to heat and UVB lamps. The Zoo Med Turtle Dock can also be used for aquatic newts and frogs.
Mini: 3.5"L x 8"W - (5 Gallons and Up)
Small: 5"L x 11.25"W - (10 Gallons and Up)
Medium: 7"L x 15.5"W - (15 Gallons and Up)
Large: 9"L x 18"W - (40 Gallons and Up)
X-Large: 12"L x 24"W - (Ponds & Aquariums)
Q: How do I clean my Turtle Dock
A: The dock can be rinsed with warm tap water. A soft scrub brush can be used to remove algae from the dock.
Q: The suction cups for my Turtle Dock aren't sticking to the glass any more.
A: You can try soaking the suction cups in a mixture of hot water and white vinegar. This process should revive them. You can also scrape the water deposits off of the glass to be sure that the suction cups can stick to the glass.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh