[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Can O' Silkworms 1.2 oz (35 g)
- Ideal for all reptiles, amphibians, or fishing
- Soft-bodied for easier digestion than other feeder insects
- Great source of healthy polyunsaturated fat and essential amino acids
- Each can is 1.2 oz - Silkworms Measure 1" average length
Note: These silkworms are not live or freeze-dried.
Directions: Feed an appropriate amount of silkworms for the size animal you are feeding. Do not use for hatchling or small (3" and under) animals. Discard any uneaten silkworms after 24 hours. Refrigerate after opening and use within 7 days. Not for human consumption.
Ingredients: Farm-raised Silkworms (Bombyx batryticatus).
Crude Protein (min) - 15.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 5.6%
Crude Fiber (max) - 2.3%
Moisture (max) - 75.9%
We Also Recommend
Zoo Med Reptibreeze Open Air Aluminum Screen Cage - Black X-Large (24"L x 24"W x 48"H)
[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Natural Bush - Congo Ivy Aquarium Plant Medium (12"-15" Tall)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh