[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Blue Tongue Sking and Tegu Food Canned 6 oz (170 g)
- First commercially developed food for large carnivorous lizards
- Chicken/soybean base provides the higher protein levels
- Can also be fed as a treat to box turtles and omnivorous lizards
- Small Lizards: Feed two small tablespoons (1/4 can) of food per small Tegu or Blue Tongue Skink being fed every other day.
- Large Lizard: Feed 1/3 to 2/3 can per lizard every other day. For all lizards, adjust amount fed according to size and appetite. Remove uneaten food after 24 hours. For best results, mix this food with Zoo Meds Can O' line of canned insects to provide a varied diet.
Directions: Promptly refrigerate food in separate plastic container. Not for human consumption. Product of Thailand.
Ingredients: Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Germ, Carageenan, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dextrose Monohydrate, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin.
Crude Protein (min) - 9.0% (as fed); 60.0% (dry basis)
Crude Fat (min) - 2.0% (as fed); 13.0% (dry basis)
Crude Fiber (max) - 0.7% (as fed); 4.6% (dry basis)
Moisture (max) - 85.0%
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh