[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Can O' Mini Sized Crickets 1.2 oz (200 Crickets)
- Natural juices locked in the can
- Ideal for reptiles, birds or fishing
- Softened exoskeleton for easier digestion
- Never deal with the hassle of live food again
- Each 1.2 oz can contains approximately 200 crickets
Note: These crickets are not live or freeze-dried.
Feeding Guide: For lizards, snakes, and amphibians: Spoon out the appropriate amount for the size animals you are feeding. Discard uneaten food in the environment after 24 hours. For water turtles: Feed as much as they can consume in 5 minutes. Net out and discard any uneaten food.
Q: How long will this food last after it has been opened
A: This food can be kept for about one week in the refrigerator. It should be discarded if is begins to have a foul odor or visible mold growing.
Ingredients: Farm-Raised Crickets (Gryllus Linnaeus).
Crude Protein (min) - 20.0%
Crude Fat (min) - 5.0%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.0%
Crude Ash (max) - 3.0%
Moisture (max) - 75.0%
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh