[Pack of 3] - Zoo Med Digital Combo Thermometer Humidity Gauge 1 Pack
- Quick-reading digital hygrometer and thermometer
- Independent remote probes measure heat and humidity of different locations
- Suction cups make tank installation easy
- Battery included - ready to use
Directions: Using suction cups, mount the probe inside the enclosure (wet or dry). Mount the digital display in a dry location outside the enclosure. Press the power (pwr) button to turn on. Press and hold for 5 seconds to turn off. Slide the Fahrenheit/Celsius switch to desired setting. Requires one LR44, 1.5 v battery (included).
Q: Where can the probe for the Digital Thermometer be placed
A: The probe for this thermometer can be placed in the substrate, wrapped around furniture or branches, or taped to the side of the tank. Please be sure that your animal cannot chew on or entangle itself in the cable.
Q: Is this thermometer water resistant
A: The probe can be submerged in water but the LCD read out must remain dry.
Q: What is the range this thermometer can sense
A: This thermometer can sense and read temperatures of -10Ã‚Â° to 140Ã‚Â°F.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh