[Pack of 2] - Zoo Med Mopani Wood Large (16"-18" Long)
- Real African hardwood for aquariums and terrariums
- Sandblasted smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color
- Sinks instantly in aquariums and resists rotting
- Small Mopani Wood Measures 5-8" Long
- Medium Mopani Wood Measures 9-12" Long
- Large Mopani Wood Measures 15-18" Long
Collected from dead tree roots. No trees were harmed in the harvesting of this product.
Terrarium Instructions: Mopani Wood is sandblasted clean and comes ready to add to your terrarium. Make sure each piece is securely placed so it cannot fall and injure your pet (it is very heavy).
Aquarium Instructions: All natural wood products leech tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To remove excess tannins and minimize this effect, soak the wood in a separate container and change the water daily. When the watercolor goes from dark brown to a very light "tea" color (or clear), the wood is ready for your aquarium. Adding extra carbon to your aquarium can help remove any remaining discoloration.
Note: Mopani Wood is a natural product. Since trees tend to not all be exactly the same, every piece is different and varies in size and shape. Be sure to choose a size that suits your animal and fits your habitat.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh