[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Plankton Banquet Fish Feeding Block Mini - 6 Pack
- With freeze-dried plankton and blue-green spirulina chunks
- Great for bottom feeders
- For fresh and saltwater fish
- Original block lasts 1 week
Plankton Banquet can also be used as a daily food source for problem feeders such as Plecostomus, Algae Eaters, Redtail Sharks, Gouramis, Saltwater Tangs, Angels and Damsels. The blue color in each block is pure spirulina, a blue-green plant plankton rich in raw protein and major vitamins. Research has shown that fresh and saltwater fish exhibit superior growth, maturity, energetic behavior and more elegant coloring when fed spirulina.
Made in the USA.
Directions: Place the time release food block in your aquarium. Multiple food blocks can be positioned across aquarium floor to accommodate territorially aggressive fish. One Plankton Banquet block will feed approximately 15-20 average sized aquarium fish.
- Do not use this product in fish bowls or aquariums which do not have aeration or filtration.
- Plankton Banquet blocks will not cloud water.
Ingredients: Calcium Sulfate, Plankton, Spirulina Algae Meal, Magnesium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), Thiamine Hydrochloride, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Beta Carotene.
Crude Protein (min) - 2.5%
Crude Fat (min) - 0.25%
Crude Fiber (max) - 1.5%
Moisture (max) - 18.0%
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh