[Pack of 3] - Magic Coat Slicker Brush Small (7"L x 4"W)
- Reduces shedding, clear mats and remove loose or dead hair
- Ergonomic head angle and comfort handle
- Fine pins massage and stimulate skin for healthy circulation
The Slicker Brush is ideal for Medium, Long, Curly and Wiry coat types.
Directions: Work on a small section at a time. Part the hair to the skin and brush in the direction the hair grows. Use a light stroking action to allow the pins to ease through the coat. Use thumb pad help guide brushing.
- Short, medium and wiry coats - Start by brushing in the direction of the hair growth, then against it to remove mats and tangles.
- Long coats - Brush in the direction of hair growth, parting the layers. Use a light stroke which goes beyond the end of the hair to avoid breakage.
- Curly coats - It is important that curly coats be brushed two or three times a week, as dead hair does not readily fall out of them. These coats should be brushed to the skin to avoid deep matting.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh