[Pack of 2] - Microbe-Lift Lice & Anchor Worm 16 oz (Treats up to 1;920 Gallons)
- Treats conditions caused by Fish Lice and Anchor Worm
- For use with all ornamental aquarium fish
- Safe for salt or freshwater use
The active ingredient is cyromazine, an insect growth regulator, which inhibits the growth of larva and juvenile parasites. This interrupts the parasite life cycle and provides long term treatment. Use with Microbe-Lift Restore for an even more effective treatment. Will not harm biological filtration or scaleless fish.
Directions: Shake well before use. Add 1 tsp. (5 ml) per 20 gallons (76 L). Prior to the initial use of Lice and Anchor Worm, a partial water change of 20% is recommended. For best results three treatments, one week apart, should be performed with water changes prior to each retreatment.
- Must NOT be used where crayfish and other crustaceans are being cultured.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use with fish or aquatic invertebrates intended for human consumption.
We Also Recommend
Zoo Med Reptibreeze Open Air Aluminum Screen Cage - Black X-Large (24"L x 24"W x 48"H)
[Pack of 4] - Zoo Med Natural Bush - Congo Ivy Aquarium Plant Medium (12"-15" Tall)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh