[Pack of 4] - Sentry Petromalt Hairball Relief - Liquid Fish Flavor 2 oz
- Aids in elimination of swallowed hair and prevention of hairballs
- Helps relieve constipation, dry cough and occasional vomiting associated with certain gastrointestinal blockages
- For Cats and Kittens over 4 weeks of age
Dosage and Administration:
- To eliminate - Give orally a strip of 1.25cm (1/2 inch) per 2kg (4.4 lbs) of body weight, once daily for 3-4 days.
- To Prevent hairballs - Give orally a strip of 1.25cm (1/2 inch) per 2kg (4.4 lbs) of body weight, 1 to 2 times per week. Brush coat frequently.
The medication should be placed on the nose or front paws where it can be licked off. Petromalt should be given between meals. Do not mix with food or give close to mealtime. The veterinarian may give specific directions for use and the professional advice should be followed closely. Petromalt is a non-prescription (OTC) product.
How Petromalt for Cats works: Mineral oil is included in the ingredients for its laxative properties. Glycerin is added for its moisturizing properties.
Active Ingredient: Mineral Oil.
Crude Protein (min) - 0.5%
Crude Fat (min) - 0.4%
Crude Fiber (max) - 16.0%
Moisture (max) - 15.0%
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh