[Pack of 3] - API MelaFix Antibacterial Fish Remedy 16 oz Bottle (Treats 948 Gallons)
- All natural tea tree extract antibacterial fish remedy
- For use in freshwater or saltwater / marine aquariums
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins, ulcers and open wounds
- Promotes regrowth of damaged tissue and fins
Aquarium MelaFix will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolor water. Safe for reef aquariums and live plants.
Dosage: 5ml treats 10 U.S. gallons of water
Directions: Shake well. Remove activated carbon if possible. Add 5ml per 10 U.S. gallons of aquarium water.
- 4 oz treats 236 gallons
- 8 oz treats 474 gallons
- 16 oz treats 946 gallons
- 64 oz treats 18,900 gallons
- 256 oz treats 75,600 gallons
Disease or wound treatment: Dose daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change. Continue treatment, if necessary.
Adding new fish: Dose daily for 3 days.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh